Re: WTB: single wiper arm

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> anyone have a single wiper arm? the orig double arms on the scirocco
> wont sweep the whole window, it needs to be strait, not bent,and I
> cant bend mine strait.

	I got the arm off a single-bladed Mk2, heatedup the bends with a
blowtorch, and carefully bent them straight.  I just happened to have a
big table with a thick steel top that had holes drilled into it.  Heated
the sucker up, stuck it into one of the holes, and tugged on it till it
looked ok.  HTH.

jason
the mad bastard