Re: STRANGE & SERIOUS PROBLEM!

The problem with the lights getting brighter from time to time is most
likely a bad voltage regulator.  I had the same problem, after I
installed my amp gauge I noticed that it would jump all over the place
all the time, and all of my lights and the interior fan would go full
out, so I replaced the regulator and now the amp gauge shows a steady
alternator output.  This is indeed serious because a lot of electrical
components in your car are getting the full output of your alternator
thats why the lights get so bright.
	Before anyone throws out their supposedly bad alternators check the
brushes and the regulator in them, it could save some hard earned cash.
:)

vagabond