Re: dyno day???

they wanted 125$ for an hour of dyno..I told them where they could
shove it. I'm also out of Nitrous (damn that stuff is good) so I'll
be needing to buy another bottle for the car soon. I'll wait till I
can russle up around 10 cars so I can get that $35 price I did
before. But I'm guessing it added a good +20 or more horsies. Also
I am running a bit lean with it so I may look into getting a nos/fuel
mister instead..I don't thinkthat pmodule is dumping in enough fuel,
but I did just have my injector o-rings replaced and haven't run it
yet with that fix. On a note, I know it prob wasnt good for my car
but when I was running +9 timing and the NOS it pulled like a bat
outta hell. But for safety I put my timing back to factory stock
spec.

Ryan