Re: Sunroof Drain Holes

Mark A. Peele wrote:

> Anyone suggest a good easy way to make sure the sunroof drain channels
> are not blocked? (maybe some type of bendable fiber?)
>  . . . Mark

I have used a bicycle or motorcycle brake cable, and one could obtain
similar from a hardware store.

Any braided steel cable thick enough for vehicular control should do.

In fact, I removed the dorky sillycon seal from my sunroof, reamed the
channels with cable, and it doesn't leak even one drop... execpt in the
rain.

But some adjustment IS needed!

Roccin' Ron
'88 Sunrocco (if water dripping on head, depress accelerator to fix)