just got car outta shop

took the car in for that grinding noise, it was my power steering
pump rattling against it's broken bracket. but one of my inner CV
joins were bad but luckily I had bought a complete driver side axle
last year and that worked perfectly. I also had leaking injector
o-rings so I had those replaced, and had my timing reset back to
factory spec (I was running +9) which isn't good w/ nitrous..but it
sure ran like a bat outta hell!. Also got my exhaust hanger re-welded
on and a chain hanger at the cat so no more rattle, and he also
dremmeled out my driver front strut a little so my +camber from my
wreck isn't bad anymore..the car actually drives strait. I'd driving
like a new cart, though I lost power in the low end because of the
timing but pulls better at higher rpms.

I'm running a little lean as my plugs are a bit white, but not much, I
set my p-module to 6, so i'll see...

yay my car feels soo good.i also took some pics will have em
developed tomorrow and hopefully scanned in.

Ryan