Re: GE Halogen High Output Low Beams RULE

>Hi Steve!
>I have to agree with you. These are a great cheap way to improve some of
>the up front lighting for us. I think i paid $8.00 for the set and was
>very skeptical about their ability to perform for me. They were better,
>but still its not like a set of 80/100W H4's.
>
>The Potterman has been bugging me to get a set of lights like what Brad
>has. They look like the stock rectangular lights but when you get a
>little closer, you can see that the lense is much sharper and the light
>output of these are awesome! Even the daytime demo I got from Brad was
>impressive. I recall they take the H4 lights ect. I don't recall the name
>they go by either. (Brad.. wanna step in and detailize?)  :)

  Sure:) I have Hella H1 and H4s, I think they're called a 165mm? but
anyhow, they're the same size as stock. Wiring is marginally different, but
an adapter is supplied. The low beams are much more brigher than stock,
with a very sharp cutoff to avoid blinding others. Even without adding
relays, these lights make a huge difference. Adding relays to these make
the lights even brighter. Plus these are a nonsealed beam type headlight,
meaning you can replace just the bulb. You can get replacements with
wattage ranges up to 80/130W for the low beams, and either 100 or 130W for
the high beams. IMHO, I like them better than the Euro lights because they
retain an almost stock look, are much cheaper than the Euro lights($160
fora set of 2 H1s and 2 H4s), and have a lighting pattern that should be
every bit as good as the Euro lights. There are some other people on the
list that have these right? They can back me up as to the difference it
makes. I wonder if Mike could get a deal on these. I paid $160 for mine, if
he could get them for less I couldn't see any reason NOT to get them...

Brad