Re: MkI Euro Bumpers & other stuff??

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 00:03:19 -0800 (PST) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>     Yuppers  =)

>     Last I heard they cost around $800 for a set.  I bought mine a
>few
>years back from APS, the only place that I could find em.  They ran me
>$700 at the time.

Thanks for the Info.

>     OOhhh, going to repaint?

It doesn't really need it. It is the original gold, but he is thinking
about changing the color. The car is all original and been garage kept
it's whole life. He is just the third owner.

>     Zender makes a wing and a grille.  I am not to keen on the grille
>but
>  the rear wing isnt too bad.

Thanks again.

>   Fill me in on what you plan to do to it and if so I will give you
>some
>pointers.   I have had my 79 since 89 and tinkered with it lots...
>
> Andre'

Sure will, thanks Andre'

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com