RE: Looking for a Scirocco 16V

Shawn,

First and foremost, welcome to the list.  I think we might have one or
two list members within your area to help with your search.

One word of caution: you need to be careful when you make statements
like "I would rather get a Corrado G60 but cannot find one either."
 You know I don't really mind, but some of these guys can be a little
sensitive about there babies.  I give you about a week on the list and
you'll say - "Screw the Corrado, Scirocco's RULE!"

Please enjoy your stay..Drive thruogh....come again,

John
80 Scirocco S