AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OIL!!!!!

Hey Guys!
	I was driving home today when I shifted into 2nd and I suddenly
heard a wining noise when my foot was on the gas... I went into 3rd and it
got worse...
	Now for the past few days my car has been leaving a trail behind
it in its parking spot of what I thought was motor oil... I kept checking
it and the oil level was exactly the same....  Soo I guess that was not
motor oil..... IT WAS TRANNY OIL!!!!!! Dam am I pissed I should have known
to check that.  Now my mechanic is on his way over to make a house call...
My poor baby is stuck outside of my house in the cold.  She cant come
inside if she cant stop leaking everywhere :)  So hopefully this problem
shoud be fixed by tomarrow.. Guess I have to drive the Cabriolet for a
while....
Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to where it could be
slowly leaking from????

Owell
Jeff

'87 Scirocco 16v <---Leaking the blood of movement..
'88 Cabriolet
'85 Vanagon <------- For sale anyone want it??
And much more