NOS update II

What a pain.

I built a trunk (boot) support platform for the tank, ran the line
under the carpet and through the firewall to the solenoid, ran the
line from the solenoid to the nozzle which is screwed into the back
of the air intake boot positioned just behind that 2-outlet gizmo.
It's about 3-4" from the t-body plates. I then tapped into the power
module wire which in turn taps into the full throttle line (+pos),
and ran the neg up to a switch mounted in the console plate (lower
of the 3 located behind the windshield wiper selector) then down to
one of the the fuse box ground plugs. All I need to do now is pick up
the tank and some teflon pipe sealant putty tomorrow.

All in all it was a pain in the arse to run the line completely
hidden below everything, and I have the solenoid mounted behind the
overflow tank on the firewall (tight squeeze). I really wish I had
mounted it lower and inserted the nozzle in the bottom of the boot
for a completely stealth install...no really it's a stock 4-banger!!
hehe

If everything works like it's suppose to and if I notice a power
incrrease I guess i'll be taking it to the dyno to run with and
withought to see what my actual ponie gains are.

total for NOS hardware and misc install tools needed has run about
$250 plus $40 to fill my tank. If this was a completely stock 16v
you'd also have to count the $150 Power Module as a necessary part of
the N2O.

Ryan
16v Scirocco

Well I couldn't pull away from a new Civic EX(surrre) slammed and
exhaust+ whatever else,, he just rode my arse...but smoked the hell
out of an old style civic hatchback, slammed and exhaust( sounded like
Brrrraaaaap) I easily walked away from him..then the wuss was too
afraid to come and get some more. Also had a little fun with an older GS-R
(acura right?) in traffic so it was just short throttle bursts for
100ft. but he was definitely puling away on me...Too much rice where
I live.