Tint Glue Remover

Hey everybody!!
Well I went to get rid of my Wisconsin plates finally and get NC ones.  It
turns out that NC's inspection is more rigid than I thought.  I have to get
rid of my Tint fast.  I've taken the stuff off of many cars so I know what's
involved but I heard somebody talking about a great glue eating chemical
which would take the stuff off real quick with less scraping.  I just don't
want to mess up my rear defroster any more than it already is.  Anybody know
what it is called??????  Then I'm gonna tint it even darker than it is now
after I get the inspection.   I'll win this battle somehow.  TIA
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87