Re: Waterfest

Jim Buck wrote:

> I should be able to be there too, along with the VW drivers wanted"
> tractor-trailer.  Let's get some ideas going about how to identify
> Scirocco list members at the event.  How about everyone drive a
> Scirocco! (just kidding) How about an "S" somewhere on the glass?  I
> can't wait for the autox either!
>
> Jim

	I'm down with the buckmeister!  Some form of ID on our cars would be
really cool.  I haven't a clue how these shows are setup, but mebbe if
we could get all the list members parked in one big Roc-posse setup or
something.  Like, we'd be the toughest dudes in the whole show (tough
guy image needs work...).  BTW, I'd like to have my car entered in the
show, not b'cuz I think I even have an ice-cube's chance in hell, but
because I'll be driving my baby about 600 miles and I don't want to
leave it all alone in the parking lot.  Does it matter if your car
doesn't look like a show-car with half a mill ($) dumped into it?  Also,
if I have my suspension up and running at the time of the event, can I
just enter my car, or what?  I'd like to throw it among the pilons or
time the 1/4 mile, or whatever else....

	Okay, I just realized I was babbling.  later
jason
87 16V