Re: Waterfest

SCIROCCO87@aol.com wrote:

> I'll be there too!!!  We should all figure out some way to identify each
> other or something.  I'll have my white 16v with Wisconsin license
> plates....but I'll be driving up from here in North Carolina.  I can't
> wait!!!!!
> DANMAY
> 8716VScirocco
> 83GTi

	Cool.  I just sent word to Brett (brett@kodak.com) that I'll be heading
down from here in Toronto.  Any other Ontarians or upstate New Yorkians
wanna join the parade?  Let's show them West Coasters that we can get a
whole bunch of cars together and race up and down the freeway, and snub
the local law enforcement officers, and... Well, anyways, lets get a
whole sh*tload of cars down there.

jason
87 16V(hyped, revved, and making no sense at all)