Re: (Fwd) Upgrades (aka CV's)

At 03:17 PM 5/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>A kilowatt stereo will load your alternator down by over a horsepower. Sure
>you want to lose power on the track?

I was joking. I've got a Kenwood CD player and 4 4x6 Kenwood speakers that
pump out an amazing 40 watts of power. Its plenty loud and cristal clear
enough for me. I guess that means im old now? (dont anwser that!) I still
like loud music, but not when im driving. I kinda perfer to hear the sound
of the motor. its got a much better sound than any band.........

>Get earplugs for the dog (and you!)...
>
>Chuck Kuecker

Shes already got a racing harness and helmet, she needs plugs too? If I can
just get her to read a map, id have a navigator for a rally race!

Shawn