Clock in console - Mk I

Gang,

I have a beautiful 1981 White Mk I (it's my second) that I'm slowly restoring.
It is not a racer, just bone stock, as was my first - the best car I ever
drove off a new car lot, and a complete dream to drive.

I just noticed today that the console clock (the analog VDO clock with the
second hand) is not working anymore.  Before it gave out it was running
VERY loudly.

Anybody know an aftermarket source for this clock, or a source for repair
of it?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

- Jack Taylor
1981 Mk I - 230,000 mi, one clutch (R.I.P.)
1981 Mk I - 110,000 mi, improving slowly