TB and Manifold q's

First, has anyone heard of ExtrudeHone (sp?). I heard a motocycle
guru swearing by the company. Anyone have info as far as a ph#?
Seems they use a high pressure clay shot through your manifold and it
really does a great job of increasing diameter and polishing it up.

I finally got the balls (and tools) to remove my throttle body and
take a look. Boy was it covered in carbon! So I cleaned if off REAL
good..man does it shine! and put it back on..now I have a few
questions. Can I do anything to this to improve performance? it
already looked pretty well aligned and smooth, the only ideas I could
come up with is having the intake manifold (thats the big metal piece
w/ the "16 Valve" etched in the top right?) polished smooth, it
looked very black and rough in there. Also , I don't doubt VW
engineering, soo....Are there any gains to modifying the throttle so
that the 2nd (large) intake opens sooner? Also, any way I can clean
out the manifold w/o removing it off the engine? liek with some sorta
spray junk? I would really like to get that carbon out of my intake.

Ryan