New here, need a little advice

Hi all, I'm new to the mailing list and would like some advice.  I own a
83 scirocco (8v) with 220,000 km. and would like some recommendations
for replacing my rear suspension.  I do some minor repair work myself,
but would like to do more.  Over the last few months I have become
inspired to get the old scirocco fixed up, it was in good shape until a
van hit the back left side!

Does anyone know any good part sources in the Southern Ontario area?

Thanx
Matt