OXS Sensor (Dumb Previous Owners)

Thanks to all that replied to my first message.  Seems I have a
case of D-P-O (Dumb Previous Owner).  I went under the car
and checked out everthing real good this time, heres what I found.
The whole Sensor harness is gone (ripped out by the DPO) Their are
three wires on the OXS Sensor 2 white 1 black.  At the computer
end their are a number of loose ends, the big green one (I know
what that one is for) one with a red shroud, one with a yellow shroud,
one connector with a brown wire and a grey w/ blue stripe (ala head
light switch).  Logic tells me that the black wire on the OXS
sensor will be that data wire.  I just need to know which ones
are for the heating element.  The one with the red shroud
shows 12v when the key is on.

Thanks
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etirk