Re: SCIROCCO for GTI VR6?!?!?

Scirocco4@aol.com wrote:

> I'm thinking about trading in my 16V Scirocco and buying a brand new GTI VR6.
>  But I'm not sure if it is worth it.  I love my baby so much.  Is this a good
> idea.  Is the vr6 so much faster?  I want to hear your opinions! Thanks
>
> Tim
> 87 16V

I'd say go for it Tim!  I've had the opportunity to ride in a friend's
VR6 (will post a pic to my web page soon), and as much as I love my
car.....I had the same thoughts.  Except the part about trading it in
:).  If you can afford to, why not keep the 'Rocco and buy the VR6?  The
Scirocco 16V is bound to be a classic someday as so few remain on the
road....who knows?

third gear grab ya....and the car doesn't even break a sweat (whine).
The cornering ability is also worth mentioning....downright tight.  VW
did its homework on this one!  It's a great ride!

Cheers!

Steph
http://www.zianet.com/gills1/