Re: Exhaust Leak!

Wow, I guess it's time I find me a new exhaust system.  My cars is
currently sans cat and ox sensor (that's how I bought it).  However, I
have purchased an aftermarket cat (I think the company's name is Clean
Air).  Now I gotta get me the sensor, I heard they're kinda expensive,
what else is new.  I have also heard that it is no recommended to
purchase a used sensor.  True? False?  BTW, would 2.25" pipes matched up
to the stock muffler work?  Or would I have to get me a new one?
Thanks.

jason
87 16V