Re: local?

On 11 May 97 at 12:59, Kathy Teulie wrote:

> >At 16:51 5/9/97 PDT, David Nichols wrote:
> >Hello again,
> >I think I might be addicted to this thing called the web?? I just
> >wanted to drop a quick note and ask you all how many of you are from
> >calif.?How many from San Diego? Is there alot of subscibers to this list?<

> Orange County California is where I am.

About 1/2 year ago we all agreed to put our locations in our sig
file, or just type it in at the end (if you're not sig file capable).
Since this list has grown so much a lot of you didn't know about
that.  It might be a good idea to have everyone do this again.

Along the same vein, someone was working on a map showing locations
of list members to put on the web?  Whatever happened to that?  Is that
person still working on the project, or do we need someone else to take over?
It would be cool to see IMHO.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com