Re: Wester Rally

On  9 May 97 at 15:16, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Better yet, make it a Seattle to San Diego run! (or verse vise) That
> way you can hit Portland, San Fran, LA. and other interesting places
> inbetween. Make it coast run? Do you have a timeline set yet?

How long does it take you to get up here Shawn?  It's 1270 miles
from Seattle to San Diego.  Now we're talking about making several
stopovers along the way.  Even this is getting to be a nice little
vacation.  Unless we meet halfway??

The idea of Arizona is cool, but I don't think I have enough time to take
off from work.  I'd love to do that, as I have a daughter in Tucson, but
don't think it's practical.  I just checked Tripquest, it's 1512
miles Seattle to Phoenix, not as far as I thought, but still quite a
hike.

I thought the original idea was @ 250 mile jaunt.  Let's here what
everyone else thinks and I'll see if I can make the trip.  First I
gotta fix my RF wheel bearing.  Damn car drives me nuts at times!

For those of you wanting to check, there's a website that helps you
plan trips, www.tripquest.com.  Also, www,mapquest.com is pretty cool
for finding exact locations and hotels and resturants.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg