Eibachs?

What's up everybody?  Can someone tell me how low I can drop my 16V w/o
rubbing all over the place?  I have been informed that there is an
Eibach spring set that drops the car 1.8" and then settles until it
reaches approximately 2.0".  Is this true?  Can I go more?  There is
this group of guys near my friends' house that have three BEEootiful
vdubs (one VW purple VR6 Corrado, one VW purple VR6 GTI, and one
absolutely stunning oxford blue mk2 GTI <--if anyone has seen
Performance VW from a couple of months back, you'll know the colour).
Anyways, these guys all have their rim & rubber nestled WAY up into
their wheel wells.

	I WANT THAT <----i just raised my voice.

	I want my car *slammed*, but I do not want to hear the tires rubbing
all over the place.  Although, I don't mind having the car sweep the
floor.

	Here's my idea of a rockin' suspension:  Eibach 1.8" matched up with
9-way adjustable Konis.  How's it sound?  Can I go lower?  Forget ride
quality for a minute.  I want this lower than a worm's bollocks!!  Any
questions?  No, forget that, you guys no everything...i'll ask the
questions :).

jason
87 16V (too high.  way too high.)