Archive?

Is there an archive for this mailing list?  I sure hope there is, but I've
not heard of one yet....:(

I'm asking because I'd like to re-read that thread on bench bleeding MCs
that ran out a few months ago.  If there isn't an archive, could someone
please refresh my memory as to the pros/cons of bench bleeding vs bleeding
the system once the MC is installed?  Nobody I've talked to around town
seems to think bench bleeding is worth the effort, but I remember a few
people here say it is......

Thanks.......

----
"They say there's funk after death...I say "Is Seven Up?"
 			-George Clinton