Re: Why is the Scirocco ignored so much?

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Chris Gonzalez wrote:

> I went to a hobby store recently to see if I could find a model of my
> beloved Scirocco (I have had it since I was 17...do the math :)  To my
> dismay, I found out that there probably never was a Scirocco Mk2

Well, I have thought about this but decided it was too frivolous a
subject to bring to the list's attention :-)))

I would also kill to get my hands on any toy Scirocco Mk2. I am pretty
sure there are none in the US, but maybe some friendly listmembers from
the UK can help us out? I can't believe that some british toy firm has
not come up with an Mk2 model.

Ilias