Re: Positive intake manifold induction (FUN FUN)

At 02:24 AM 5/2/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Yeah thats today but as I asked before. What compared to my '87 16V
back
>in '87? WHat other cars had 16V motors and 4 wheel disks? I think most
>of us VW freaks drive old VWs.

Sorry man, I was in Europe then where there are REAL cars to get passed
with on the autobahn!  :)
I havent a clue as to what was on US roads. I suspect a Honda probably
compared quite well. You have to remember, this was the time when
Hondas earned their name as being a good car to own. The performance
aspect of it came shortly thereafter.

>All sciroccos are at least 9 years old (In the US)
>You have to be so damn correct on the Internet.

Huh? Well, I sopose it helps to get your point accross. They stopped
giving "Mind reader" classes just after WW-II!
(Or was it WW-III? I fergit...)b  : )

Shawn