Re: Throttle to Airbox

HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was the one that started the whole thing about the pipe this time around.
>  I think the main thing is the cost.  For less than $5.00 you can have a
> larger pipe.  All the fancy elbows and etc everyone is talking about is not
> necessary.  I like to think of it as $40.00 in my pocket for something else
> i.e. chip suspension  etc.
>
> Later
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

That's cool the way you think and all.  But the message was mainly for
those who really don't give a damn how much they spend on their cars
just to get what they want.  Yeah, I know it sounds odd to spend that
much on a piece of equipment but there are those who don't mind giving
up a little cash for their "babies."  It was merely a suggestion for
those who think that way.  Later!

Steph