Q:on existance of model/history faq or any books on the subject.

How are youl. I'm new to this list so excuse if I'm doing something wrong.
I have a question. I'm dying to learn more about the Scirocco line down to
it's roots. Is there a Scirocco history/model related FAQ available on the
net? Are there any books on the subject? I would appreciate any
sugestions/comments preferably via E-mail on this list. Thanx so much. Good
luck to you all.

				Leo Pelekh
				87' Scirocco 16v