RE: Euro Bumpers!

OK, does anyone have any links to pictures of Sciroccos with Euro-bumpers installed? I don't know that I've ever seen them, but with all of the work that I have left to do on the 82, they might be something to consider...

Thanks to all for the responses regarding my alternator... I'll be running the ground from the alternator to the battery this weekend. The H4's will have to wait for a bit (damned tax return, turned out to be 1/12th of what I thought it was going to be... me and the accountant will be having a little talk later...)

Another thing -  my oil pressure light will go on very erratically, and only after an hour or so of driving... I talked to the guy that I bought my engine from (88 JH, ex-Cabriolet) and he switched the sensors around (from the side of the head to the top of the filter housing. Didn't help. I stopped at the shop which sometimes services the car, and he suggested going to a heavier grade of oil, from 10w30. I put 10w40 in, and it seemed to help for a few weeks, but last night, the light (and buzzer @$#!@$) went off again...Pretty frustrating...

Anyone?

Greg
82 Rocco
91 Jetta