Re: Coolant Problem

Sorry for not letting you guys know about the result of the coolant problem,
but I've been on vacation for the last 2 weeks.  Well the outcome turned out
to be a warped cylander head.  Right now I'm deciding to sell it as is for
practically nothing.  I just bought an Audi 200 Turbo Quattro and I'm at the
point of getting rid of it.  The car is loaded with new mechanical parts.
 Let me know if you are interested.

Vince