Re: Fw: 80 Scir like which others?

>> >POTTERMAN

>Keep talking Mr. computer wiz . bring that heavy blue Scirocco 2 to jack
>murphy sat & sun & run the class your really in. (Street Modifed) euro
>bumpers & no rear seat.
>Let's see what else is on your car Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

ROTFLMAO.......Shawn?  No rear seat?  Now, the goofy bumpers, well, you can
say that you like the way they look better, umm, OK, but what's the "I'm
not trying to cheat/make my car faster" rationale for no rear seat?  Heh.

Mannix (hee hee hee......)

>RANDY WHERE ARE YOU ???????

Yeah, where the hell is Randy?  Just because he drives an A2 GTI does'nt
mean he can't come around here......Randolio.....