Re: Parts needed:

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, Chris Taylor wrote:

> Out of curiosity, do any of you know where I could get my hands on a wrecked
> corrado?  The G60 I bought is pretty bare and needs a lot of stuff, i.e.:

No promises, but you might want to try Chris @ Fast Enough Performance in
Lexington, Kentucky 606-258-2015

Been a while since I talked to them, but they were locating a bunch of G60
superchargers to ship to England.  They may have some of the stuff you
want laying around.

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club
"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco  (Check out the picture on my NEW and
                                    IMPROVED, but still changing webpage
                                    and email for more information)