Re: What/where can I get tint spray paint

In a message dated 97-03-08 14:10:20 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<< I want to spray the top half of my tailights with that tinted spray
 paint stuff and I remembet someone here did something similar and I
 just wnant to know what to use and how.  Thanks

I get mine at a local hobby shop.  It is for models actually, you are
supposed to use it on the inside of models.  I just clean up the lenses nice
with vinegar (acid) and windex, spray tint, clear coat.  all done.

Kyle