VW Club in BC Canada

Hey everyone! I am sending this out so i can get some feed back on the
following idea.  I want to set up a "club" for all you
performance car enthusiasts... for now, because this idea is in the beta
stages, it will be only for VW's, if this apeals to anyone,
it will later be open up to ANY import enthusiast.  I have a friend who
has been in the performance industry for quite sometime.
He has just opened a performance shop here in BC, Canada.  He will be
the major sponsor for this "idea" i have, but hopefully, through his
MANY connections with other company's, if the club becomes of interest
to anyone, other company's will decide to come in.

MY IDEA

I want to form sort of a new VW club. İLocally here in BC would probably
be ideal for most people; however, it is open to anyone.  With this club
a fee (of some unknown amount right now) will be charged to join, and
with that membership fee the following would be included (these are just
a few ideas)

T-Shirts
Stickers
Licence Plate frames
bi monthly newsletter
cash coupons for parts at my friends shop
and the ability to get wholesale pricing for performance parts for your
project car

My friend is very well connected and well versed in this industry like i
said.  He will do price matching, so if you guys wanna test me out, just
email me with a list of parts and prices and i will bet you i can beat
the pricing.

I can get just about ANYTHING you could imagine.  SPAX, Neuspeed (he is
very good friends with Aaron Neuman), Jamex, Remus, SuperSprint, Genie,
Schrick... ANYTHING

So please email me back with some feed back... or if you have any
questions please email me back.

Again this is open to anyone! so let me know guys :)

thanx
--

Trev
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/corrado