Re: A1 rear shocks...work in Scirocco II?

At 10:43 AM 3/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey guys, I've got a lead on the shocks I want, but they came out of
an
>A1...will they still work in my 1987 Scirocco 16 valve?

I know that you will be pleasantly suprised to know that YES, they will
indeed work in your car! "Why", you may ask? Well, because the secret
of it is, all Scirocco's are A1 cars. all of em'.

Every few months we seem to circle into the A1-A2 discussion. Its fun!

Shawn