Re: woofer

> maybe I'm off the topic, but I would like to hear what kinda experience you
> have with subwoofers: I am thinking of getting a 11" 300W thingie in my trunk.

First and foremost it depends on what you listen to.  If you like
classical, then you need a different system than the guy next to you in
the bouncing '69 Impala broadcasting Cypress Hill to everyone in the city.
If you like Bach or Saint Saens, you'll probably want to be able to
reproduce the 32 and 16hz tones of a pipe organ *accurately*.  If you like
Metallica then you'll want a lot of midbass impact.  Ryan's two 15W6es
will be killer for the pipe organ, but three 8- or 10W6es will be better
for the Metallica.

I could go on, but I won't waste more bandwidth...email me if you want to
know more....

----
"Doin it to you in your earhole..."
	-George Clinton