Re: Fuel pump relay

>> On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, I.Mannix wrote:
>>

>> > I have a switch in place of my fuel pump relay - it is a big toggle with
>> > the military style red cover.  It does help starting, and it makes for a
>
>Actually, I checked his car once when he wasn't looking - it actually turns
>on the special Neuspeed vibrating seat...

Shut up buttmunch.  That's not true, Relaxor Recaros are not legal in DSP,
although the seat is free, the rulebook does not specifically allow
relaxment and/or arousal-enhancing devices.   Now, my rear seat might be
activated by the switch, but I look at that much like a 5th gear conversion
wrt the DSP rules - when will it ever become a performance advantage?

So, Kevin, what might you have been doing in my backseat?  Hmmm?

Mannix