Re: Light showdown-

> Speaking about this type of thing...A couple of weeks ago I was at a stop
> light when a '91-93 Acura Integra pulled up next to me.  Well, it was a
> friend of mine so we decided we'd drag when the light turned green.  Of
> course we were in a city so we couldn't go very far too fast 'cause there
> cars in front.  But anyway...I was dead even with him off the line, even
> with some wheel chatter.  I was able to keep with him through 3rd, then we
> caught up with cars in front.  I damned sure I could have taken him if my
> front tires weren't losing traction.
> Maybe next time ;->

My fav is racing the old fogies with the big new v8's. They think
the're so cool with their big powerful cars. They wont race ya right
off the line so I take off fairly fast & they floor it, I let em get a nose
ahead and then ...buh bye! Sad thing is some try to keep up, so I let
up around 80 and let them fly by and keep their egos for next time I
catch em with some titty dancer in the car with em.

Ryan
'87 16v Sciroccccoooooo.....