Showdown! - pipe

Hi

Here's a good hint for you!

If you really want to show off your roccos, come visit me in Estonia. Here
all the guys with brand new cars never drive over 5T RPM and the only guys
really trying to race me have BMWs as old as my 86 8v STOCK! - they never
get me!

BUT - I am arfraid - when the summer comes it will bring some fresh blood
and hot engines - the exhaust should be the easiest thing to do for more hp.
You talk mods all the time, get them from Velocity or somewhere. Is there
sth i can do on my own?

thanks
& go swom'em!
Arno