Tech: "brick wall' at 6200rpm fixed

wekk I got my car back from the shop, seems as Iwas fixing
that connector on my distributor, I ruined the whole timer/circuit
board thingy..so after 160$ to the dealership and 1 hour of labor,
I got my car back with that fixed..and of course the 8+ hours I
spend dissasembing the dist and putting it back together myself
al in vain..it's does have the new rotor and cap. The random
hesitations caused by the worn and loose plug were gone, and
then the final test..after my oil got up to around 130, I pushed
it to 6200rpm.....6500...7000..7200 YES...heh I had been soo
overwhelmed with the performance/looks side of my car I
neglected to perform a simple tune-up in over a year. As soon
as my Nology system and new plugs come in I can't wait to
feel performance then..as my plugs are almost triangles as is.

I know some of you mentioned before about the "brick wall"
and random hesitations...just pop your dist cap off and check
for carbon streaks and a worn rotor.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition