Re: Waterfest

If, at the last min I can convince my wife to hop on a plane
and fly up for the day...I might..also depending on how cheap
I can get 2 tickets to there...anyone know the nearest Airport?
I guess I'll just call Rapid Parts and ask em. Since my Project
Rocco is no where near done...guess I'll shoot for WF '98!!

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition