Re: Overheating ?

Dont remove your thermostat.   It makes your motor stay cold much longer
increaseing engine wear.  Then when it does get warm it will overheat
because the coolant wont stay in the radiator long enough to cool down.
It will just keep flowingaround  and cause you long term problems as well
as pitiful heat in the winter.

Kyle