Stolen Again!!!

Yes it is me again.  Only TWO days after my 95 GLX was stolen, another
club member with a 95 golf sport with blue taillights, and front lenses,
17 inch Abt wheels, and a silver autopower roll bar, had her car stolen
from the Mission Valley shopping mall where she works.  It was sometime
between 11 and 1:30 on Sunday and the car still has not been recovered,
so we are not sure how it was stolen.

  Another of our members is a mechanic at the local VW dealer and
including my GLX, they now have 14 theft recovery VW's that have come in
in the last week.  It looks like there is someone seriously aquiring VW
parts in the San Diego area, and it doesn't seem to be safe at anytime or
place, so just a note to be a little more wary than usual perhaps.

    Still awaiting my insurance adjuster with hopes of GLXTASY being back
on the road this month.

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components