Re: Emergency!!! No Brakes

Brubaker, John wrote:

> Not to sound stupid, but what do you mean by a wheel cylinder?  I'm
> not familiar, do you mean master cylinder?

 The wheel cylinders are on the rear wheel hubs and transfer hydrolic
force from the brake fluid to the shoes themselves. It is just a
cylinder with a fitting for the brake line in the middle and pistons on
either side. The force of the fluid pushes the pistons outward which in
turn applies pressure to the shoes.

  Ray - '81_S (1.8L, G-Grind Cam, Carb, Hydrolic Head)