Weekend

Hello everyone,

I want to put the word out that I'm looking for a front drivers side
front fender and both doors for an 80 Scirocco S (no rust - Is this
request even plausible?).  I found a passenger side fender in my attic
(not sure where it came from) that is in incredible shape - no rust,
no dents and already sanded down.  I also found another set of windows
for MK1s (I have three sets now, so if anyone's looking...).  Hmm, not
much else other than the fact that I am regularly getting more than 30
miles per gallon on a mix of limited city and highway mileage.

Can anyone tell I'm bored?

John
80 Scirocco S