Removing tint....finally

Hey guys--

Just wanted to finally give a report on my tint removal.

The post was for taking the tint off my GTi, but I still haven't gotten
around to it.  It's very light, and only on the rear windows.  However, I
received my 1000th unwanted "Yo, that's a phat car" complement from some
f*ckin' homeboy who recommended I put chrome rims and a little neon on it,
and it set me off.  Into the garage I went, armed w/ a bottle of Clearvue, 2
scrubbing pads, a box of razor blades, and a cloth.  Like everything else on
my scirocco, the tint was top notch, so it came off complete (not little
pieces).  Some pieces even took ALL of the glue.  I got off the rest of the
glue by spraying the window w/ clearvue and using the single edge razor while
it was still wet.

TOTALLY TINT FREE SCIROCCO NOW!!!!  It makes changing lanes at night going
135mph a little easier ;-)

Chris