Spark plugs....

Ok, I feel stupid having to ask this, but I will....

What's the number on the Bosch Platinums for an '85 8v Scirocco??

I got new Bosch platinums today and none of the numbers are the same:

My current plugs are  WR8DP
Bentley says  WR7DS
and the computer at the autostore says WR7DP

I finally got off my butt and went to change my plugs etc.... and this had
to happen... Help!  Why are things so simple never as simple as they
should be??

Thanks!

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)