Re: headlights

At 08:55 PM 6/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey volks, is it possible to do a Corrado headlight conversion to the
>Roc?  I have this thing for the dual round headlights on the mk1, and I
>just saw this really cool Corrado headlight conversion to dual round.
>Check it out....
>	http://members.aol.com/cjwright/corrado4.jpg

Thats a good question. You might want to call "Strictly Foreign".
610-391-9586. (These guys are also one of our Distributors. Good bunch of
guys as far as I know. Everytime ive ever dealt with them has been really
good.)
They sell the dual round lights for the Corrado. Theres a few guys there
that really know whats up when it comes to making mods work. Call them and
ask them if it will work, if anybody knows, they should.
HTH!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi