Re: Prices for the shirts! UPDATE!!

At 04:12 PM 6/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

OK, heres the deal. Since most everybody wants the quality of a really
nice looking shirt, its gonna be the "$14.90 + shipping. 2 color print
on the back, 2 color print on the front, option.

The front logo, from what ive been hearing from you guys, will be the
VW emblem over the word "SCIROCCO" as in the font seen on the rear
badge. (I will post it on my page tomorrow, when I get it from Brett.)

I hope this doesnt make this way out of the price range for everybody
that wants one.

Also on the price of the shirts, if you want an XXL shirt, it will cost
$1.00 more. If you want a XXXL, its $2.00 more and XXXXL is $3.00 more
per shirt. (Yes, we can get that size too!) I didnt know this until
just now, sorry my research was not as thorough as it needed to be.
I can have these to your door in about a week, depending on how soon I
get the artwork from Brett. I gotta go write a check to "SILK SCREEN
EXPRESS" for the shirts.
TTYL!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi