New questions

Theres no reason for this to take forever to decise on the shirts, so
quick responses on this one are requested by myself. Heres the deal;

We need to choose a color for the shirts themselves. The logo has 2
colors in it already, being black and blue. Do we want to simply go
with a white shirt? Or, would you like a different color shirt with a
lighter color p
rint. (Example, a black shirt with white print, or some other color?)

As it stands now, im gonna print these on white shirts if I dont
recieve any input.

Also, im gonna give you some options and I will tally up the
recomendations from all of you as to what the front logo (Pocket print)
should be.

1) the word "SCIROCCO" A as seen on the rear badge of the car? (alone)
2) The VW emblem. (alone)
3) The text scirocco-"L@privateI.com" (alone)
4) Only 2 of the above. (Please specify which number)
5) all of the above

Please E-mail me asap. TIA!

Also, I had enough interest in the "Tshirt2.jpg" that if I were to make
these, can I get rid all 12 of them? (I just need to cover the cost of
making the shirts and since I will be fronting the payment for them, I
dont wa
nt to get stuck with 7 MK-I shirts.) I had 5 votes for this one, would
anyone be interested in having me make these as well?

Shawn